Office Insurance From General Insurance Brokers of Australia
Competitively-priced office insurance that gives you real protection
When choosing office insurance, it is crucial to get it right so that you are properly protected in the event of a claim.
And when you deal with us, you get the benefit of our insightful, unbiased advice drawn from decades of experience assisting all types of businesses with their insurance needs. This expertise means we know what questions to ask you to make sure you are insured for the correct value of your assets and for the types of claims that could arise.
We research the market to select the most appropriate office insurance policies to suit your needs – and offer a number of quotations from Australia’s leading insurance providers for you to choose from.
Get a Quick Quote
Office Insurance is on your side
As a broker, we act as your advocate and adviser in all of your dealings with the insurance company. And with our detailed knowledge of every aspect of your insurance contract, if you need to make a claim, we can assist you through the claims process to make sure you get everything you are entitled to.
By sourcing your office insurance through us, you benefit in a number of ways. You receive:
- Competitively priced, comprehensive, insurance cover that matches the requirements of your business
- Guidance and advice from our team of office insurance specialists who have more than a century of experience between them
- A choice of quotations from Australia’s best insurance providers
- A full and clear explanation of what you need to understand about each policy so that you can make an informed choice
- Assistance and advice throughout any claims process so that it is finalised as quickly and smoothly as possible
- Guidance on any insurance questions you may have throughout the year
- A full review of your circumstances prior to each renewal so we can determine if any changes are required to provide the best type of cover.
Office Insurance Offerings
Business interruption insurance can provide a financial stop gap until operations can return to normal.
Employee dishonesty insurance can cover your business for the theft of your property or money by an employee (acting alone or with others).
This insurance covers the cost of repairing machinery, such as air conditioning, plant and refrigeration equipment that has occurred as a result of a breakdown.
Property insurance can cover for loss of or damage to property at your premises arising from an event that is sudden, unexpected or unforseen.
This insurance covers loss of income, additional expenses incurred to repair the equipment and the costs associated with restoring lost data arising from the breakdown of electronic equipment.
Glass breakage insurance covers the accidental breakage of all internal and external fixed glass, toilet and hand basin porcelain, glass signage, mirrors and similar.
Money insurance can cover loss or damage to money or negotiable documents as a result of theft or loss, destruction or damage caused by any accident, not otherwise excluded.
Public liability insurance can cover you for your legal liability for personal injury to a person or damage to a person’s property caused by your business.